maanantai 16. marraskuuta 2015

Second Day: Vineyard




On the second day we spent the morning in the school attending to the first three lessons. After that we visited a wine farm near to our school. There the owner explained us about the wines and their production process and we got to taste some different forms of wines before they become actual wine. We weren't allowed to buy wine there.



The whole trip was made by foot and we got to see some very beautiful views, for example large grape fields, old buildings and the river Loire. After the trip we spent the evening with our hosts.





My host and I went straight from school to the friend of my host and spent the whole weekend there. In the evening we were very tired, so we did nothing special: just ate and enjoyed the weekend :) -Elina

After the wine farm visit I played tennis with my host and her friends. -Tehilla

After school my host and I chilled at home and ate dinner. On the weekend we went shopping and visited my hots' friend. -Hanna

After school Iiris and us went back home and ate. Elina and her host came to Amy´s home as well and we chilled all evening in front of the fireplace. -Fanny and Julia



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti